Beau Black, M.D.
Dr. Beau Black is a board certified radiologist in Baton Rouge at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center and a member of Radiology Associates, LLC. Dr. Black attended Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his residencies at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston and the University of Florida College of Medicine in radiology. In addition, he completed his fellowship at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in interventional radiology. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana and Texas and is certified by the American Board of Radiology in diagnostic radiology.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Radiology Associates, LLC
- Experience and Training
Residency: University of Texas Medical School at Houston (Radiology) and University of Florida College of Medicine (Radiology)
Fellowship: MD Anderson Cancer Center (Interventional Radiology)
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.