Emily E. Cassidy, M.D.
Dr. Emily E. Cassidy is a Thoracic Surgery specialist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She graduated from Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans in 2007, having more than 10 years of diverse experience, especially in Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Cassidy currently serves on the Hepatobiliary/ Upper GI and Lung Multidisciplinary Care Teams (MDC) and the Mesothelioma Specialty Team at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins - Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: Morristown Memorial Hospital (General Surgery
Fellowship: Northwestern University Hospitals (Cardiothoracic Surgery)
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
IL State Medical License
LA State Medical License
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.