Dwayne Anderson, M.D.
Dr. Dwayne Anderson is a radiologist in Baton Rouge at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center, and a member of Radiology Associates, LLC. He received his medical degree from Medical College of Pennsylvania and completed his radiology residency at Tulane University School of Medicine. In addition, he completed his fellowship at the Mallinckrodt Institute.
Dr. Anderson is on the American Board of Radiology and is certified in diagnostic radiology, neuroradiology and vascular and interventional radiology.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Radiology Associates, LLC
- Experience and Training
Residency: Tulane University School of Medicine (Radiology)
Fellowship: Mallinckrodt Institute
- Education Medical School: Medical College of Pennsylvania
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology)
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.