Michael DiLeo, M.D.
Dr. Michael DiLeo is an ENT-otolaryngologist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. DiLeo currently serves on the Head & Neck and Skin & Soft Tissue Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Our Lady of the Lake Head and Neck Center
- Experience and Training Residency: Tulane University
- Education Education: Louisiana State University Medical School, Tulane Medical Center, Hahnemann Hospital
- Certifications American Board of Otolaryngology (Otolaryngology)
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.