Nina M. Gazmen, M.D.
Dr. Gazmen graduated from the Ross University School of Medicine in 2000. She works in Baton Rouge, LA and specializes in Nuclear Medicine.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Nuclear Medicine Associates
- Experience and Training Residency: University of Texas Southeastern Medical Center
Medical School: Ross University
Internship: Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center
Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
American Board of Nuclear Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.