Anthony Harton, M.D.
Dr. Anthony Harton is a pathologist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from University of South Alabama College of Medicine and has been in practice more than 10 years. He specializes in cytopathology, gastrointestinal, anatomic and clinical pathology and hepatobiliary pathology. Dr. Harton currently serves on the Colorectal and Hepatobiliary/ Upper GI Multidisciplinary Care Teams (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Pathology Group of Louisiana
- Experience and Training
Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology)
Surgical Pathology Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Emphasis GI and Hepatobiliary)
Cytopathology Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Education Medical School: University of South Alabama College of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Pathology (Anatomical and Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology)
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.