Robert F. Hayden, M.D.
Dr. Robert Hayden graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at New Orleans in 1991. He works in Baton Rouge, LA and specializes in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Radiology Associates, LLC
- Experience and Training
Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center/Ochsner Hospital (Diagnostic Radiology)
Fellowship: Ochsner Medical Foundation (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.