Nathan Hite, M.D.
Dr. Nathan Hite is a colorectal surgeon in Baton Rouge at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center, and a member of the Colon Rectal Associates. Dr. Hite earned his medical degree from the LSU School of Medicine in New Orleans. He completed an internship at Carilion Clinic, a residency at LSU in general surgery, research at Ochsner Clinic and a fellowship at the Swedish Colon and Rectal Clinic. He is board certified in general surgery and specializes in colorectal surgery.
Dr. Hite serves on the colorectal multidisciplinary care team and his areas of interest include rectal, colon and anal cancers.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Colon Rectal Associates
- Experience and Training
Internship: Carilion Clinic
Residency: Louisiana State University (General Surgery)
Research: Ochsner Clinic
Fellowship: Swedish Colon and Rectal Clinic
Undergraduate: Louisiana State University
Medical School: LSU Medical School New Orleans
- Certifications American Board of Surgery (General Surgery)
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.