Jennifer Jastram, M.D.
Dr. Jennifer Jastram graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at New Orleans in 2002. She works in Baton Rouge, LA and specializes in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology. Dr. Jastram currently serves on the Head & Neck Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Pathology Group of Louisiana
- Experience and Training
Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Mexico Health Sciences Center
Fellowship: University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center (Hematopathology)
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans
American Board of Pathology (Anatomic/Pathology)
American Board of Pathology (Hematology)
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.