Mark Kantrow, M.D.
Dr. Mark Kantrow is a hospice and palliative medicine physician in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Kantrow currently serves on the Colorectal, Head & Neck and Lung Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group
- Experience and Training Residency: Ochsner Medical Foundation
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine)
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.