Blakely Kute, M.D.
Dr. Blakely Kute is a medical oncologist and hematologist at Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Louisville School of Medicine and completed internal medicine residency training at the University of Alabama at Birmingham and fellowship in hematology and oncology at the James Graham Brown Cancer Center in 2013, where she served as Chief Medical Fellow her final year.
Dr. Kute is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in internal medicine, medical oncology and hematology. She has practiced in Louisville, Kentucky, and developed a passion for caring for breast cancer patients and those at high risk for developing breast cancer.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: University of Alabama at Birmingham (internal medicine)
Fellowship: James Graham Brown Cancer Center (Hematology, Oncology)
- Education Medical School: University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine)
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center (Houma): (985) 876-9045
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.