Lan H. Pham, M.D.
Lan Pham, MD earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University Health and Science Center in New Orleans. He performed both his internship and residency at Earl K. Long Hospital in Baton Rouge, La. Dr. Pham is Board Certified in internal medicine. He is fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins - Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group
- Experience and Training Residency: Earl K. Long Hospital in Baton Rouge
Medical School: Louisiana State University Health and Science Center in New Orleans
Internship: Earl K. Long Hospital in Baton Rouge
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.