Zoe Larned, M.D.
Dr. Zoe Larned is a medical oncologist at Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center. She earned her medical degree from Emory University and remained at Emory to complete her internship and residency in internal medicine. She completed a hematology/oncology fellowship at Duke University Medical Center.
Dr. Larned is board certified in internal medicine and oncology. She specializes in hematology/oncology and has a medical interest in solid tumors, breast cancer, and genitourinary cancer.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: Emory University
Fellowship: Duke University Medical Center (Hematology,Oncology)
Medical School: Emory University
Internship: Emory University
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Medical Oncology)
- Medical Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center (Houma): (985) 876-9045
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.