Ronald Leo, M.D.
Dr. Ronald Leo is a gastroenterologist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville. Dr. Leo currently serves on the Colorectal and Hepatobiliary/Upper GI Multidisciplinary Care Teams (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins - Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency - University of Florida, Gainesville (Internal Medicine)
Chief Resident - University of Florida (Internal Medicine)
Fellowship - University of Florida, Gainesville (Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition)
Medical School - University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville
Internship - University of Texas-Southwestern, Dallas
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology)
- Internal Medicine
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.