Abdulla Majid-Moosa, M.D., D.O.
Dr. Abdulla Majid-Moosa runs the thoracic malignancies multidisciplinary tumor board at University Medical Center, New Orleans. Dr. Majid-Moosa has research experience in evaluating optimizing sample adequacy using endobronchial ultrasound fine needle aspiration.
Dr. Majid-Moosa is a member of the American Thoracic Society and on the Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center lung cancer multidisciplinary care team.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins - Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: Baylor University Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
Fellowship: LSU/Ochsner, New Orleans (Pulmonary Critical Care)
Bachelor of Science: University of Texas at Dallas
Medical School: University of North Texas, Health Science
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine)
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.