Ryan Majoria, M.D.
Dr. Ryan Majoria finished his medical training at Louisiana State University Medical Center New Orleans in 1991. He then did an internship with the Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation in Internal Medicine from July 1991 – June 1992. He did his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at University of South Alabama College of Medicine Mobile. Dr. Majoria was selected to attend “Introduction to Research Program” and received the Dean’s Scholarship for Academics and the Rene and Glorain Curry Scholarship for Cancer Research. He holds a 3rd Degree Black Belt Taekwondo and received a Track and Field Scholarship to the University of New Orleans in 1984.
Dr. Majoria currently serves on the Colorectal and Hepatobiliary/ Upper GI Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Radiology Associates, LLC
- Experience and Training Residency: University of South Alabama (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Interventional Radiology
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.