Andrew McWhorter, M.D.
Dr. Andrew McWhorter is a laryngologist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. McWhorter currently serves on the Head & Neck Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Our Lady of the Lake Voice Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: Johns Hopkins Medical School (Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery)
Fellowship: Vanderbilt School of Medicine
- Education Medical School: Johns Hopkins Medical School
- Certifications American Board of Otolaryngology (Otolaryngology)
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.