Amberly Nunez, M.D.
Dr. Amberly Nunez is a pathologist with Pathology Group of Louisiana in Baton Rouge. She received her medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, completed residency and fellowship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and has been in practice for 5 years. She specializes in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Nunez currently serves on the Lung Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins - Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: University of Alabama at Birmingham, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Fellowship: University of Alabama at Birmingham, Cytopathology
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans
American Board of Pathology, Certified in Cytopathology
American Board of Pathology, Certified in Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.