Benjamin M. Ory, D.D.S
Dr. Benjamin Ory, DDS is a dentist primarily located in La Place, LA. He graduated from from Louisiana State University Dental School in 2006 and has 10 years of experience. Dr. Benjamin M. Ory, DDS is a practicing general dentist and has been treating patients at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center since 2007. He currently serves on the Head & Neck Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
Dr. Ory is a member of the Louisiana Dental Association, American Dental Association, the New Orleans Dental Association and American Academy of Dental Oncology.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Ory Family Dentistry
- Experience and Training Ory Family Dentistry
- Education Louisiana State University School of Dentistry
- Certifications Louisiana State Board of Dentistry
- Dental Services for the Oncology Patient
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.