Robert Peden, M.D.
Dr. Robert Peden is a board certified (1973) Otolaryngologist – Head and Neck Surgeon who specializes in Comprehensive Otolaryngology. He received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans (1964-68) and his residency training in Otolaryngology-HNS from Charity Hospital/LSUSOM (1968-73). In addition, Dr. Peden’s other positions include Clinical Associate Professor of Otolaryngology at Louisiana State University School of Medicine New Orleans, Director of OLOLRMC/LSU Health BR Head and Neck Tumor Board, and Site Director at LSU Health BR ENT Resident Clinics. Dr. Peden currently serves on the Head & Neck Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Experience and Training Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery)
Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
Internship: Charity Hospital, New Orleans
- Certifications American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Comprehensive Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.