Mary C. Raven, M.D.
Dr. Mary C. Raven is board certified in both Internal Medicine and Palliative Medicine. She is director for the Outpatient Palliative and Supportive Care Clinic at MBP-OLOL Cancer Center. She specializes in symptom management as well as communication about treatment goals and advance care planning. She currently serves on the Colorectal, Head & Neck and Lung Multidisciplinary Care Teams (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group
- Experience and Training Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (Internal Medicine)
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine)
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.