Mary C. Raven, M.D.
Dr. Raven is board certified in both Internal Medicine and Palliative Medicine. She is director for the Outpatient Palliative and Supportive Care Clinic at MBP-OLOL Cancer Center. She specializes in symptom management as well as communication about treatment goals and advance care planning. She currently serves on the Colorectal, Head & Neck and Lung Multidisciplinary Care Teams (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Our Lady of the Lake Physician Group
- Experience and Training Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (Internal Medicine)
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine)
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.