Neelima Reddy, M.D.
Dr. Neelima Reddy is a gastroenterologist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She received her medical degree from Gandhi Medical College in India and has been in practice more than 10 years. She graduated in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. She is a fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology.
Dr. Reddy currently serves on the Colorectal Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center. She is involved with the organization of the Get Your Rear in Gear colon cancer awareness 5K in Baton Rouge.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: University of Alabama at Birmingham (Internal Medicine)
Fellowship: University of Alabama at Birmingham (Gastroenterology, Hepatology)
- Education Medical School: Gandhi Medical College in India
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology)
- Internal Medicine
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.