Brandon Scott St. Amant, M.D.
Dr. Brandon St. Amant is a radiologist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and has been in practice more than 10 years. He is the Chief of Radiology at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center. Dr. St. Amant currently serves on the Colorectal and Lung Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC), and leads the Prostate MRI and Rectal MRI Imaging Programs at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: University of Florida (Diagnostic Radiology)
Fellowship: Mayo Clinic (Cross-Sectional Imaging)
- Education Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Certifications American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.