Jonathan Stone, M.D.
Dr. Jonathan Stone is a pathologist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from University of South Alabama College of Medicine. He specializes in anatomic and clinical pathology, and bone and soft tissue pathology. Dr. Stone currently serves on the Skin and Soft Tissue Multidisciplinary Care Teams (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Pathology Group of Louisiana
- Experience and Training
Residency: Tulane University
Surgical Pathology Fellowship: Medical College of Wisconsin (Emphasis Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology)
- Education Medical School: University of South Alabama College of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology)
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.