Duane Superneau, M.D.
Dr. Duane Superneau is a medical genetics doctor in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Superneau currently serves on the Colorectal Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Our Lady of the Lake Genetic Services
- Experience and Training
Residency: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center/Charity Hospital (Pediatrics)
Fellowship: University of South Alabama College of Medicine (Genetics)
- Education Medical School: University of Washington School of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Medical Genetics (Clinical Genetics)
- Clinical Genetics
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.