Gerard B. Tassin, M.D.
Dr. Gerard Tassin graduated from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine at New Orleans in 1985. He works in Baton Rouge, LA and specializes in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: University of Texas Health Center (Diagnostic Radiology)
Fellowship: University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center (Vascular and Interventional Radiology)
Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
Internship: Ochsner Medical Foundation (Internal Medicine)
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.