Erin Smith Thibault, M.D.
Dr. Erin Smith Thibault is a pathologist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She received her medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine In Shreveport. She has 14 years of diverse experience in pathology.
Dr. Thibault currently serves on the Skin & Soft Tissue Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Pathology Group of Louisiana
- Experience and Training
Residency: Medical College of Virginia Health System (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology)
Fellowship: University of Virginia (Dermatopathology)
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Certifications American Board of Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology)
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.