Brad Vincent, M.D.
Dr. Brad Vincent earned his degree in medicine from the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport. He has been trained in the utilization of Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS), a less invasive alternative to conventional mediastinoscopy. This procedure is used to diagnose and stage lung cancer.
Dr. Vincent performed his internship and residency in internal medicine at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, where he served as Chief Resident. He also did his Fellowship training in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr. Vincent is Board Certified in internal medicine, critical care medicine and pulmonary medicine.
He currently serves as the chair of the Lung Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Critical Care Medicine Service
- Experience and Training
Residency: Medical University of South Carolina (Internal Medicine)
Fellowship: Medical University of South Carolina (Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine)
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease)
- Critical Care
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.