David W. Walker, M.D.
Dr. David Walker is a radiologist in Baton Rouge, LA. He received his medical degree from Louisiana State University Medical Center and has more than 40 years of experience.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Radiology Associates, LLC
- Experience and Training
Residency: Louisiana State University Medical Center, Baptist Memorial Hospital (Radiology)
Fellowship: Baptist Memorial Hospital (Nuclear Medicine, CT, Ultrasound)
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.