Two – “O” – 22 – A Nutrition Workshop
TUESDAY, MARCH 15
10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
“The Classroom” at Clarion Inn
1500 LA-30 W., Gonzales, LA 70737
Great nutrition begins with less effort that is more sustainable and better food that leaves you with more time for what truly matters. This class will unlock the power behind TWO minutes to make showing up the most important action you could possibly take in 2022.
In this class we will discuss:
- Knowing the Paths: Diet (Temporary) or Lifestyle (Sustainable)
- Ready for the First Step?: A system to bring your health and lifestyle goals to life
- Grand Plans: The one you need vs. the ones you hear about, see pop up, and disappear
- Food that Counts vs. Spending Time Counting Food
- Making moves that matter today
- Learn how to turn goals into a functional system every day, even when motivation seems low
- Tools, tips, and tricks that make a system work for you
RSVP is required.
To RSVP or for more information, call (225) 644-1205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org