Make an Appointment
Cancer can be frightening; we are working hard to change that. To make an appointment, please call:
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Gonzales: (225) 644-1205
VETERANS CHOICE PROGRAM
Patients enrolled in Veterans Affairs (VA) health care can receive care from non-VA facilities such as Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center. To check if you apply and schedule an appointment, call 1 (866) 606-8198.
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.