Make an Appointment
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Cancer can be frightening; we are working hard to change that. Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center and the physicians we work with are focused on providing the most sophisticated, comprehensive cancer care services. Our technology is unparalleled, and our physicians and treatment team offer unmatched training and expertise. Combined with a nationally recognized medical physics program, we offer breakthrough treatment options and next-generation technology, assuring our patients will always receive the best cancer care possible.
Please call (225) 767-0847 to talk to a new patient referral specialist today.
VETERANS CHOICE PROGRAM
Patients enrolled in Veterans Affairs (VA) health care can receive care from non-VA facilities such as Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center. To check if you apply and schedule an appointment, call 1 (866) 606-8198.
On your first visit to Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.