MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Cancer can be frightening; we are working hard to change that. To make an appointment, please call:
- Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center (Covington): (985) 875-2234
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center (Gonzales): (225) 644-1205
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center (Hammond): (985) 542-5000
- Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center (Houma): (985) 876-9045
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.
FIND A DOCTOR
TREATMENT & SERVICES
When someone is diagnosed with cancer, it impacts everything and everyone in their life. This is why the Center offer a comprehensive array of services for patients and their loved ones. Learn more about the support we provide before, during and after treatment.