Lingling Du, M.D.
Dr. Lingling Du is a medical oncologist at Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center and Ochsner Health System. She earned her medical degree from Peking University Health Science Center in China and completed her internship and residency training at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. In addition, she completed hematology/oncology fellowship training at Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis.
Dr. Du specializes in Hematology/Oncology and has a special interest in solid tumors, especially gastrointestinal cancers. She is board-certified in internal medicine, hematology, and medical oncology.
Dr. Du believes every patient deserves the best care. Treatment should be highly individualized and personally tailored. She always loves finding out what her patients like and dislike. She treats the person as a whole person, and not just treating the disease itself.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Fellowship: Washington University School of Medicine (Hematology, Oncology)
Internship: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
Medical School: Peking University Health Science Center
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine (Hematology, Oncology, Internal Medicine)
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center (Houma): (985) 876-9045
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.