Cancer can be a challenging and complicated journey, but we believe patients deserve a better, different kind of experience. To make an appointment, please call:
- Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center Locations:
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Covington: (985) 875-2234
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Gonzales: (225) 644-1205
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Hammond: (985) 542-5000
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Houma: (985) 876-9045
- Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Natchez: (601) 442-1285
VIDEO APPOINTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE!
The Cancer Center is now offering secure video visits. Appointments with your doctor for consultations or follow-ups are now available (depending on provider availability), making it easier and more convenient for you and your loved ones to access personalized care. Online appointments allow you to receive the same quality care as you do in person.
Click here for more information on video appointments with your radiation oncologist.
VETERANS CHOICE PROGRAM
Patients enrolled in Veterans Affairs (VA) health care can receive care from non-VA facilities such as Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center. To check if you apply and schedule an appointment, call 1 (866) 606-8198.
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.