Gregory C. Henkelmann, M.D.
Dr. Gregory Henkelmann is a radiation oncologist in Baton Rouge and Covington and a member of Southeast Louisiana Radiation Oncology Group. He received his medical degree from Loma Linda University School of Medicine and residency at the University of Texas, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. He has practiced at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center since 1988. Dr. Henkelmann currently serves on the Colorectal and Skin & Soft Tissue Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center and the Breast Multidisciplinary Care Team at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Covington.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Covington
Southeast Louisiana Radiation Oncology Group
- Experience and Training Residency: The University of Texas/M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Medical School: Loma Linda University
Internship: Loma Linda University (Internal Medicine)
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Radiation Oncology)
- Radiation Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center (Covington): (985) 875-2234
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.