William Morgan, M.D., FAAP
Dr. William Morgan is a graduate of the University of Mississippi in Jackson, where he also completed his residency. He is Board Certified in Pediatrics and specializes in asthma, ADHD and minor childhood illnesses. Dr. Morgan is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and serves on the Skin & Soft Tissue Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Pediatric Academic Clinic
- Experience and Training Residency: University of Mississippi (Pediatrics)
- Education Medical School: University of Mississippi
- Certifications American Academy of Pediatrics (Pediatrics)
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.