Naveed Khan, M.D.
Dr. Khan completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Toledo Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio and his fellowship in Medical Oncology at Ochsner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans. He is board certified by the American Board of Medical Oncology and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Dr. Khan currently serves on the Houma Lung Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Fellowship: Ochsner Clinic Foundation - New Orleans
Residency for Internal Medicine: University of Toledo Medical Center - Toledo
- Education Medical School: Government Medical College, Srinagar
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center (Houma): (985) 876-9045
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.