Richard Scott Bermudez, M.D.
Dr. Richard Scott Bermudez is a radiation oncologist at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Covington, and a member of Southeast Louisiana Radiation Oncology Group. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and completed his residency at the University of California, San Francisco. He was also a Fulbright Scholar in modern European history and completed an internship at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center.
Certified by the American Board of Radiology in radiation oncology, Dr. Bermudez currently serves on the lung multidisciplinary care (MDC) team at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Covington.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Covington
Southeast Louisiana Radiation Oncology Group
- Experience and Training
Residency: University of California, San Francisco
Fellowship: Fulbright Scholar, Modern European History
Medical School: Harvard Medical School
Internship: Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Radiation Oncology)
- Radiation Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center (Covington): (985) 875-2234
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.