Gregory Cotter, M.D, FACRO, FACR
Dr. Gregory Cotter is a radiation oncologist at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Natchez. After completing his undergraduate studies and internship at the University of Alabama, Dr. Cotter received his medical degree from the University of South Alabama’s College of Medicine. He completed his residency at Washington University in St. Louis.
Dr. Cotter is certified by the American Board of Radiology and is a member of the American Medical Society, American College of Radiology, American College of Radiation Oncology and American Society of Radiation Oncology.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Natchez
- Experience and Training Washington University in St. Louis
Under Graduate Degree: University of Alabama
Medical School: University of S. Alabama College of Medicine
Internship: University Alabama, Birmingham
- Certifications American Board of Radiology
- Radiation Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Natchez: (601) 442-1285
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.