Greg L. Fautheree, M.D.
Dr. Fautheree received his undergraduate degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge and his medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans. Dr. Fautheree completed his internship in surgery, residency in neurosurgery, and fellowship in endovascular neurosurgery at the University of Florida in Gainesville before returning home to South Louisiana. He is married to his lovely wife Sarah and has three beautiful children.
Dr. Fautheree is board certified in neurological surgery. He is an active member of several professional organizations including the Congress of Neurological Surgeons, American Association of Neurological Surgeons, The Joint Section of Cerebrovascular Surgery and the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honors Society. Dr. Fautheree was elected Chief of Staff of The Spine Hospital of Louisiana in 2015. He sits on Surgery Steering Committees at Our Lady of the Lake and Baton Rouge General Hospital.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins - Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
The NeuroMedical Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: University of Florida in Gainesville (Neurosurgery)
Fellowship: University of Florida in Gainesville (Endovascular Neurosurgery)
Undergraduate Degree: Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge
Medical Degree: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans
Internship: University of Florida in Gainesville (Surgery)
- Certifications American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.