Maurice L. King Jr., M.D.
Dr. Maurice L. King is a radiation oncologist at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center in Baton Rouge and Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Gonzales. Dr. King is a member of the Cancer Center’s head & neck multidisciplinary care (MDC) and is a credentialed Gamma Knife Icon (GKI) and Space Oar physician. He completed medical school at Louisiana State University School of Medicine, his internship at Ochsner in General surgery and his residency at Washington University in Radiation Oncology.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins - Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Gonzales
Southeast Louisiana Radiation Oncology Group
- Experience and Training Residency: Washington University (Radiation Oncology)
Medical School: LSU School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
Internship: Ochsner (General surgery)
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Radiation Oncology)
- Radiation Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center at St. Elizabeth Hospital (Gonzales): (225) 644-1205
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.