Maurice L. King Jr., M.D.
Dr. Maurice L. King is a radiation oncologist at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center in Baton Rouge and Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Gonzales. Dr. King is a member of the Cancer Center’s head & neck multidisciplinary care (MDC) and is a credentialed Gamma Knife Icon (GKI) physician. He completed medical school at Rutgers University, his internship at St. Peter’s Medical Center and his residency and fellowship at the University of California.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins - Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center in Gonzales
Southeast Louisiana Radiation Oncology Group
- Experience and Training
Residency: University of California (Radiation Oncology)
Fellowship: University of California (Hyperthermic Biology)
Medical School: Rutgers University
Internship: St. Peter’s Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Radiation Oncology)
- Radiation Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center at St. Elizabeth Hospital (Gonzales): (225) 644-1205
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.