Genevieve Maronge, M.D.
Dr. Maronge is board certified in Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine. She is a caring and compassionate physician who is dedicated to supporting her patients from diagnosis through survivorship. She resides locally with her husband and two children. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and participating in sports and outdoor activities. Dr. Maronge is a strong advocate for cancer screenings and prevention through community activities.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: Ochsner Medical Center - New Orleans
Fellowship: LSU Health Science Center - New Orleans
- Education Medical School: Louisiana State University
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center (Houma): (985) 876-9045
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.