Laura S. Miller, M.D.
Dr. Laura Miller is a radiologist in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She received her medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport and has been in practice for more than 6 years.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Diagnostic Radiology)
Fellowship: Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Neuroradiology)
Medical School: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
Internship: Louisiana State University Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Certifications American Board of Radiology (Diagnostic Radiology)
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.