Geaux Pink is a signature fundraising program that encourages individuals, schools, businesses and sports teams to join in the fight against cancer during October, National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Breast cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer death in women in the U.S. and you can help cancer patients with this fight!
TIPS & IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED
KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Don’t spend too much time on details and logistics.
- You’re raising money for a great cause and that’s what matters most.
NO EVENT IS TOO BIG
OR TOO SMALL.
- Support on all levels is greatly appreciated.
- The size of the event is up to you.
AND HAVE FUN!
- We want this to be enjoyable for you.
UPCOMING GEAUX PINK EVENTS
Take a look at upcoming Geaux Pink Events in your area. These calendars are updated regularly, so please check back!
Completed your Geaux Pink event and need to submit your proceeds? Checks made payable to Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center should be mailed to:
Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center
Attn: Office of Development
4950 Essen Lane
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
You can also visit our online donation form to submit your proceeds.