Robert Gamble, M.D.
Dr. Robert Gamble is a hematologist at Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center in Houma, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from Universidad Nordestana Faculty of Medicine and an internship and residency at Jamaica Hospital – New York. He then completed his fellowship at St. Luke’s Hospital – New York and St. Michael’s Medical Center. He recently retired but his passion for patients has brought him back to our facility to see patients on an as needs basis.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: Jamaica Hospital - New York
Fellowship: St. Luke’s Hospital - New York and St. Michael’s Medical Center
Medical School: Universidad Nordestana
Internship: Jamaica Hospital - New York
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center (Houma): (985) 876-9045
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.