Robert Gamble, M.D.
Dr. Robert Gamble is a hematologist in Houma, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from Universidad Nordestana Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Gamble currently serves on the Houma Lung Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center
- Experience and Training
Residency: Jamaica Hospital - New York
Fellowship: St. Luke’s Hospital - New York and St. Michael’s Medical Center
Medical School: Universidad Nordestana
Internship: Jamaica Hospital - New York
- Certifications American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins TGMC Cancer Center (Houma): (985) 876-9045
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.