Katherine O. Castle, M.D.
Dr. Katherine Castle graduated from the UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 2009. She completed her radiation oncology residency at M. D. Anderson Cancer Center in 2014. She is a radiation oncologist in Baton Rouge, LA and a member of Southeast Louisiana Radiation Oncology Group. Dr. Castle treats patients at the Breast & GYN Cancer Pavilion at Woman’s Hospital. Dr. Castle currently serves on the Gynecologic Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center and is a credentialed Gamma Knife Icon (GKI) physician.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Breast & GYN Cancer Pavilion
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Southeast Louisiana Radiation Oncology Group
- Experience and Training
Residency: The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center (Radiation Oncology)
Internship: Atlantic Health System, Morristown, NJ (Transitional Year/Medicine)
Undergraduate: Vanderbilt University (BS, Neuroscience)
Medical School: UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Certifications American Board of Radiology
- Radiation Oncology
Breast & GYN Pavilion: (225) 214-7600
On your first visit, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.