Tom J. Meek, Jr., M.D.
Dr. Tom J. Meek grew up in Camden, Arkansas. He received his Medical Degree from Tulane University and performed his residency at the Tulane Medical Center in New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Meek currently serves on the Skin & Soft Tissue Multidisciplinary Care Team (MDC) at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
The Dermatology Clinic
- Experience and Training Residency: Tulane Medical Center
- Education Medical School: Tulane University
- Certifications American Academy of Dermatology
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 767-0847
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.