Sobia Ozair, M.D.
Dr. Sobia Ozair is a summa cum laude biomedical sciences graduate of the University of South Alabama, and also earned her Medical Doctorate degree and completed her internal medicine residency at USA. She was inducted into the Arnold P. Gold Foundation’s Gold Humanism Honor Society and completed her hematology/oncology fellowship at the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. She is a member of the American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, American Society of Hematology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. She is a member of Medical Oncology, LLC and treats patients at Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center in Baton Rouge.
- Cancer Center or Physician Group Affiliations
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center
Medical Oncology, LLC
Our Lady of the Lake Physicians Group
Breast & GYN Cancer Pavilion
- Experience and Training
Residency: University of South Alabama
Fellowship: Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- Education Medical School: University of South Alabama College of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Oncology
American Board of Hematology
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Mary Bird Perkins – Our Lady of the Lake Cancer Center (Baton Rouge): (225) 757-0343
On your first visit to any Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center location, you should bring the following with you:
- Insurance cards/information about insurance policies, Medicare/Medicaid, cancer policies
- Driver’s license or other form of picture I.D.
- List of all medications you are presently taking
- List of all doctors who are involved in your care
- List of questions you would like to ask the doctor
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to complete admission and medical history forms.